My Life, My Choice

Friday, March 17, 2006

My life so far...

Exactly 34 years ago today, I came to existence. I was born with no expectations, no dreams, no problems. I started not knowing what and how life will unfold. But now, I know better. I am AWARE of how life nurtures each and every creature. How you are supported by the UNIVERSE, of how when you put your mind to something you really want "the universe will conspire to give it you." That's what I discovered in Paulo Coelho's "The Alchemist."

But before I discovered Mr Coelho's work. I discovered LEAP 23 first. I discovered how powerful I can be, of how I can trust in the process of love and collective consciousness. Of how everything is really possible if you put your 100% percent in it. And how life's most simple problem can make your life difficult if you always wallow in the DRAMAs you have in your life. You can be a VICTIM or you can be whatever you want to be.

It's my birthday today and it's really wonderful that I am aware that I have CHOICES in my life. I can choose to whine and be sad and sappy because I didn't get the gift I wanted, or because I am not celebrating my birthday with family or close friends. Instead TODAY I choose to focus on my blessings -- loving and faithful husband, my adorable and intelligent kids, my supportive relatives, amazing friends and the LIFE I am living today.

My life, my choice. In any given day -- I choose LIFE, LOVE, HAPPINESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home