My Life, My Choice

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Daddy, I thank you -- for being patient with me and loving me unconditionally.
For showing Juwan, Jin and Jaira that they're always loved.
For being the "big" kid in the house and making sure the little kids have their playmate.
For hiding your fear when I'm in the driver's seat.
For taking time to prepare my coffee and my food when I need to go to work.

May the Lord give you strength to carry on with life's many challenges, good health and a full life. You deserve all the best.

Suportahan taka. I love you. Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

  • Thank you rin for tolerating my AIR Bending skills. Luv u!

    By Blogger Joe Sebastian, At 8:11 AM  

  • Naks! So tounching and heartfelt. Ngayon lang ako nakapagbasa ulit ng blogs. Belated Happy Birthday Daddy Joey!

    By Blogger tabel, At 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home