My Life, My Choice

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged by Chel

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have two wedding anniversaries ;)
2. I once changed my "religion" in college.
3. I love watching black-and-white Tagalog movies shown in RPN 9 (Dolphy and Panchito, Gloria Romero and Luis Gonzales, etc. ).
4. When I was in Grade 6, I appeared in a Religion-themed game show on Channel 13.
5. I used to sell palamig and Indian mango in front of our house during summer vacation when I was in elementary school.
6. I almost died.
7. I did my siblings' homework or school projects but in exchange they do my share of household chores.

I'm tagging Sands, Tabel, Doths, Beng, Don, Raz, Apaul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home