My Life, My Choice

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School supplies galore

With the 3 kulits in tow, I drove to the nearest Target store in the area to buy Juwan and Jin's school supplies. I was surprised because where there used to be aisles lined up with school supplies, there were only a few boxes and a couple of shelves with supplies. I guess that signals school opening is pretty near. Juwan took care of his list while I helped Jin find the things he needed. I was having second thoughts in buying all the supplies in one store but I don't have the luxury of time to shop around so we tried to tick off as much items as we could. After and hour and a half of sorting through brands and prices, we pretty much had everything they needed except for a set of reinforcement rings. Juwan insists on finding the remaining items he needed but he has a 3 o'clock dental appointment so I had to convince him that I'll make time for it next week. Classes don't start until September 5 so we pretty much some time to complete the list.
Lunch was mac and cheese for the little kids, a latte and pizza for me and hotdog and smoothie for Juwan. After lunch we headed to Closter for Juwan's dental appointment.
Tonight Juwan will have football practice but it's a good thing Joey's driving him there because I badly needed sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home