My Life, My Choice

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner with the Alipit Family

Our generous hosts were the Alipit Family again. It's our second Thanksgiving dinner at their home. Jin and Jaira were excited to go there because they can play the
piano and do crazy antics with Tito Jun and Tita Tess's blessing. Dinner was sumptuous as ever. Also present were their three binata's Vincent, Paul and Dave.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


Playing the piano and kulitan 101



Juwan, Jin, Kuya Dave and Janine sharing the feast



Vincent serving the turkey




With our generous friends Kuya Jun and Ate Tess



Kuya Jun and Janine

2 Comments:

  • hi, i'm trying to find Tess Alipit for sometime now. If they knew my sister Carol Mata from Palmerston north, New Zealand then she is the one if so can you please email their telephone number to me at feladyong@yahoo.com so I can say hello to them. thanks.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:13 PM  

  • This may sound really strange, but I'm trying to find a Vincent Alipit from back when I was in elementary school. He had two brothers, Paul and David, and the family moved to Hackensack sometime in the 90s.

    If you think this is the same Vincent, I'd appreciate a contact @ erik m jacobs at gmail dot com!

    By Blogger Erik M Jacobs, At 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home