My Life, My Choice

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Breakfast

The original plan was to wake up early and go to IHOP for Thanksgiving breakfast but I was so "tamad" because I feel cold this morning. So to make it up to them I decided to just make Thanksgiving brekky IHOP style. Cooked eggs, sausage links, pancakes, bacon and toasts. Hot chocolate for the kids and coffee for Joey and me. Said our Thanksgiving prayer. We have so many things to be thankful for this year and the past years. Foremost is our health and the children's happiness. They really like where they are right now and they enjoy school so much -- that's a lot to be thankful for.
Enjoy.


Jin, Juwan and Jaira enjoying the impromptu breakfast



Jin loving his pancakes and eggs



Jaira's turn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home